Sunday, January 14, 2007

Haircut


OK, so I went to a hairdresser today, I've been to the same shop once before, so I thought it was a pretty safe place to go back to. I mean, I got a simple haircut last time, and it turned out pretty well. Anyway, the guy that cut my hair last time wasn't around, but a nice older lady took care of me. Sure, I got a haircut... but I also got a shave... my neck was shaved, my face was shaved, my forehead was shaved, my NOSE was shaved, and my ears were shaved. Is this normal? I'm not complaining, but since when do people get their nose shaved??! Have I become so out of touch? Is this the latest craze at the moment? Or is it a Japanese thing? I've NO idea.
The massage was really good though. Oh, and the haircut itself turned out well. I think. I can't see very well at the moment, because of the special cream(?) she rubbed all over my face... it seems to have shrunk my skin. Everything feels tight. So my eyeballs are kind of stretched. Oh well.

No comments: