Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mystery shopping


Hmmm... Well, today I wanted to get myself some tooth whitener (why? Because the voices in my head told me to, ok?). Anyway, my level of kanji being what it is, I'm not 100% sure exactly what I've bought. I mean it could be denture glue for all I know. And even more worrying is the fact that I don't have a clue how to use this stuff. Just as well we have Babel Fish Translation...

This “[howaitoningujieru]”, without damaging the tooth, melting, you take the soiling which comes in contact with the tooth with washing removal component PEG combination.

Pretty cool hey!

The tooth is made white, [yani] of the tooth is taken, there is an effect such that prevents the carious tooth, prevents the composure of the dental calculus.

Now, I'm probably going to appear even more stupid than I already look, but I had to look up some of those words. Apparently calculus or tartar refers to hardened plaque on the teeth. And carious is to do with decay. So there you have it, I learnt something new. Until I forget it. Still doesn't help me to actually use this stuff though does it. And I'm not sure if I want my [yani] to be taken from my teeth either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.